Sign up for the 2020 PPSP Fall Program Today
In partnership with the U.S. National Archives, the Presidential Primary Sources Project is hosting a summer and fall distance learning series from September--October 2020.
Register now for any or all of these upcoming distance learning programs that are available for educators, students, and families:
The series offers free online interactive programs with educators from the National Archives and Presidential Libraries for students grades 2-12. Individual students and families can log in using the link that will be provided following registration.
Upcoming Fall Student Programs:
· September 8, Understanding the Great Depression, Grades 7-12
· September 10, Laura Ingalls Wilder at the Hoover Library, Grades 3-8
· September 14, 16, or 18, “George to George”: Examples of the Constitution from George Washington to George Bush, Grades 4-8 (11am ET)
· September 15, Camp David & Beyond: The Middle East Peace Process from Carter to Clinton, Grades 9-12
· September 17 – Constitution Day, The Charters of Freedom: Building a More Perfect Union, Grades 3-6
· September 24, Growing Up an Eisenhower, Grades K-5
· September 29, Understanding Tribal Sovereignty, Native Lands, and the Importance of Repatriation, Grades 7-12
· October 1, Georgia on my Mind: President Carter
· October 6, Tinker v. Des Moines: Constitutional Rights at School, with Mary Beth Tinker, Grades 7-12
· October 8, Red Scare, Spies Among Us?, Grades 7-12
· October 13, Bootleggers, Flappers, and Gangsters – Prohibition, The Noble Experiment, Grades 6-12
· October 15, Use it Up! Sacrifices on the WWII Home Front, Grades 6-8
· October 22, Chemistry Roadshow, Grades 3-8 (11am ET)
· October 27, Truman’s Life Through Objects, Grades 3-8
· October 29, Attic Artifacts, Grades 4-8
Read the latest blog post for more information about the summer and fall distance learning series.