Classrooms Across Texas
Thank you teachers for sharing your photographs and inspiring other teachers across Texas with ideas to use in their own classroom. Your willingness to share your experience and knowledge of the classroom gets at the very heart of the TCSS mission: to provide Texas educators with professional learning, resources and support to strengthen social studies education and civic participation.
GET FEATURED in the next edition of La Estrella - If you would like to share photos of your classroom, please email email@example.com with your name, city, and photos of your classroom. To make certain we display the best photo of your classroom, we recommend portrait or landscape orientations instead of panoramic photos.
Photos will be used on our website and social media channels, so please only submit photos of the classroom space (no students, please).
February 2019 - Featured Teachers
● Leslie Barstow - Austin ● Danielle Caples - Friendswood ● Teckla Coven - Pasadena ● Harold Flynn - Deer Park ● Amanda Killough - Flower Mound ● Michelle Lux - Leander ● Ashton Moff - Corpus Christi ● Heather Solis - Austin ● Karen Rhodes - Caldwell
November 2018 - Featured Teachers:
● Abby Rosenthal - Grand Prairie ● Emily Dragoo - Richardson ● Rebecca Kidder - Belton
● Stephanie Sanders - Flower Mound ● Jordan Hinkle - Colleyville ● Anna Braudrick - Denton
● Nora Dearing - Bay City ● Susan Locklear - Pasadena ● Rebecca Richard - Forney ● Frances Rivera - Prosper
● Kristee Allen - Crowley ● Alyssa Jones - Manor ● Bethany Trevino - San Benito ● Elizabeth Howson - Belton
● Danielle Conner - Belton ● Kyle Cobern - Euless ● Trasa Cobern - Euless ● Bettie Saccardo - Covington