Save the day!! October 30-November 1, 2015
Every year we have over a thousand educators that come to our conference. Volunteers invest hundreds of hours in planning, and working to make the experience the best that it can be. TCSS has our top 5 ways to make your conference experience the very best.
1. Download our app to your smart device. We are embracing technology. The directions will be posted below as we get closer to the 2015 conference.
2. Attend our "unconference." Enjoy a flexible learning environment to dig into ideas you have not had time to investigate. You pick the topics, and then the conversations begin. It will be a blast. Check it out in the exhibit hall Friday!
3. Get on Twitter and make your own account. We are live tweeting the conference this year. If you have never experienced it you are in for a treat.
4. Vote for our officers. They will be representing you at this pivotal time of growth within our organization. Take a minute and find out what you can about each one of them.
5. Make connections. This is your chance to have conversations and widen your learning network. Become twitter buddies and keep the conversations going beyond the conference.